Moto Tote discounted motorcycle carrier MTXsport for dirt bikes, sport bikes and scooters of all, offering the best price for hitch-mounted carriers ,with two models, with weight capacities designed to haul your ride on the back of a pickup, SUV, or RV, key features include, loading ramp included, easy one-time assembly, Zero-Wobble™ attachment to hitch, reverse (left or right) assembly.
Includes loading ramp!
For sport bikes of up to 550 lbs. with rear tire widths of up to 8.50 inches.
The MTX Sport is the latest generation of the MotoTote Sport carrier for sport bikes. This MTX version of the Sport is the result of years of customer feedback. We talk to hundreds of customers to find out what riders want.
Nobody comes close to MotoTote on design and advanced manufacturing. Our customers praise us for product quality and sophistication. You’ll be glad you chose MotoTote.
In addition to standard MotoTote features, such as:
Loading ramp included – Same construction as the rest of the unit
Easy one-time assembly with minimal tools
Reverse (left or right) assembly
Zero-Wobble™ attachment to hitch
The MTX Sport comes with these new features:
- Clearance for fairings – Designed to pamper low-slung bikes with fairings. There are no sharp edges to scratch or gouge fairings. The tail end of the tire track is rounded and tapered so that fairings are not damaged if high-centering occurs during loading.
- Tire track – Advanced formed tube and wire construction provides good traction for loading and tire stick to keep the bike in place during transport.
- Modular design and assembly – Assemble according to your needs: Left or right loading, wheel base, etc.
- Premium grade hardware – Bolts are grade 8 capscrews with nyloc nuts.
- Aircraft inspired beam structure – The Moto-Tote MTX carriers are built on the MTX Platform which is a large diameter tube beam that provides structural support for all critical components of the motorcycle carrier. Everything is bolted to this platform: Tie-down arms, tire track, wheel chock assembly, etc. This construction provides superior strength and structural integrity.
- Adjustable for wheelbases of up to 65 inches (most sport bikes are around 57 inches).
- Adjustable for distance from bumper – Put it as close to the bumper as you need to. Got a spare tire on the rear of your SUV? No Problem!
- Easy loading – Your bike stays upright during loading until tie-downs can be attached. This saves you from trying to hold the bike up while fumbling with tie-downs.
- Powder-coated – Premium grade black polyester finish. For weather resistance, polyester is superior to epoxy (ask your powder coater).
- Stronger but lighter – Thanks to superior design for structural efficiency.
- Versatility – The MTX Sport is built on the exclusive MTX Platform which is designed to accommodate interchangeable attachments
- and last but not least – It looks AWESOME!